Some Know-nows.

My photo
United States
Evening. As an amateur in the professional field, I dare try my hardest to be serious as I welcome you to my blog teeming solely with pieces of works - most of them delving in the traditional media as I have yet to wet my toes in the digital world. Most tragic, but no fears here. With a spoonful of optimism, perhaps this student can get somewhere through a few transitions from sketches to big works. Practice never killed anybody besides test-takers of bulletproof anythings.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our Ruler


Nothing like some bloody nostalgia to spruce up the inner workings of my blog at the mere moment.
A personal piece from a while back based on a project I have been working on for quite a time.

1 comment:

  1. Andi, you got a blog..! Yay :) I wanted to follow you but google wouldn't let me haha ;) but anyways, can't wait to see all your new stuff from ILL!!

    ReplyDelete