Some Know-nows.

My photo
United States
Evening. As an amateur in the professional field, I dare try my hardest to be serious as I welcome you to my blog teeming solely with pieces of works - most of them delving in the traditional media as I have yet to wet my toes in the digital world. Most tragic, but no fears here. With a spoonful of optimism, perhaps this student can get somewhere through a few transitions from sketches to big works. Practice never killed anybody besides test-takers of bulletproof anythings.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Fire Alchemist, mayhaps?



Mmm, smells like some good ole randomness, made to thwart me and my desire to work on rather important things such as liberal arts courses. Personal character, nothing much to say, but bear with me on this one: it could be worse, yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment